Kenny G Saxophones LIMITED 5 Year Warranty
You must talk to the dealer you purchased the saxophone through to get the warranty process started. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt before any warranty work can be started.
Kenny G Saxophones are covered against defects in workmanship, materials, and manufacturing for five years from date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of a new Saxophone from an authorized Kenny G Saxophones dealer.
Kenny G Saxophones, at its discretion, will find the best possible solution to the problem to remedy the situation.
To receive warranty service, please contact the dealer where original purchase was made. If that is not possible, please contact:
Rheuben Allen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A & K Global Enterprises, Inc.
1978 Del Amo Blvd. Unit B
Torrance, CA 90501-1333 USA
Warranty requires prior authorization from Rheuben Allen on Behalf of A & K Global Enterprises, Inc. and proof of purchase must be presented.
- Kenny G Saxophones does not warranty saxophones that have been worked on by non authorized Kenny G repairman. For a list of qualified repairmen please check our dealer list on this site.
- Kenny G Saxophones does not warrant against deterioration from perspiration, high humidity, extreme temperatures, oxidation or tarnish of finishes, or other external causes.
Kenny G Saxophones disclaims and excludes liability for damage done to finish or plating by excess polishing or pressure or use of a polishing cloth that takes the plating off. Use a soft cloth, free of chemicals for all finishes. Wipe fingerprints often and dry moisture off inside and outside the horn as often as possible. Keep your instrument dry and in its case.
- Instruments that have been altered, or the identification numbers removed or changed are not eligible for warranty. Kenny G Saxophones disclaims and excludes liability for any incidental or consequential damages.
*Warranty does not cover damage resulting from abuse, negligence, accidents, lack of reasonable maintenance or failure to follow Kenny G Saxophone Care Instructions.
*Warranty does not cover loss or theft of instrument.
*Warranty does not cover pads, normal upkeep, or regulation.
*All problems must be reported within 10 days after discovery.
*Warranty does not cover neck corks or key corks… these are part of the normal use of the saxophone.
* The client pays for the shipping back to A&K Global Enterprises, Inc. upon approval by A&K and A&K will pay the cost for the return of the instrument.
- You must report any problems within 10 days to the dealer you purchased the instrument from.. they will contact A&K.
- All returns must be approved by Rheuben Allen of A & K Global Enterprises, Inc. owners & distributors of Kenny G Saxophones.
**Close out instruments are not returnable and are sold as is.